Friday 10 May 2013

Spital is sprouting !

Well it's been a while as additional work hours have seriously impeded my blogging but not stopped progress on the allotment.
The chillies are doing well from the chilli trial - they are now in the greenhouse ready to be potted on in the next week or so I have put the camera case there as a scale they are all doing well just different varieties.
 
 
 
The main outcome of the chilli trial has been my venture into early heated propogation and this many aubergine plants - also moved to the greenhouse and already repotted- I am very pleased with these as I love aubergines so I hope to get a good harvest !

The rest of the greenhouse has climbing french beans - just sprouted and courgettes doing well. We have tomatoes and various flower seedlings in the other greenhouse.
Oot of doors the potatoes have come through overnight following some much needed rain -
all 3 varieties seem to be doing well so far.

 
These are the first and second earlies - kestrel and winston - also have desiree maincrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment