Friday 10 May 2013

Red shed and lots of weeds

The new shed was a freebie from a neighbour and a bit of a bugger to put together as twitter followers will know - it is the one on the left blushing at the attention.
 
The paths are sprouting dandelions like crazy at present despite being weeded assiduously last year still it never ends I suppose. We have peas in the ground and onion sets and onions from seed as well as lettuces looking good. The garlic is also going great guns .
I have just harvested some of this chard and put it in my curry - with lamb if you must know.
The plum tree had loads of flower that has been blown off by the wind so I am not sure if the harvest will be good.Rhubarb is doing well and I will be starting the firs of this year's wines tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment